Friday, February 19, 2010

Real Life: Technology is a B#t@h

I Love Technology!


Int. Christina’s Apartment- Day




Christina and Mike have been married for nine years but have been separated for the past two years. Now, Mike lives in Down South and Christina is in Cali with their 5 year old son named Daniel. Mike pops into town unexpectedly to see his son and is now at Christina’s apartment.




Side note: Mike has had a Chick #2 for most of their marriage, which caused a lot of problems while he and Christina were living together




We are coming into the story as Mike has been at the apartment for about an hour and is standing in the kitchen and Christina is encouraging him to leave because she is expecting company.

Christina-


"Mike you can spend time with your son, it just can't be here!!"
As she is leading Mike towards the door.




Mike-


"Christina, your tripping I came all this way to see my son."




They are now standing outside




Christina- (cont)


"I understand but you showed up unannounced , what do you expect?!"




At this point the conversation gets heated and they are now standing outside bantering back and forth. Christina looks around extremely frustrated waiting for this to be over. She sees a blue and white cab pulling up. A chick gets out, and tells the cab driver to leave...




Christina- (in her head) – (V.O)


Who is this Chick walking up, Am I tripping??…

She takes a closer look and it is Chick # 2.

Mike looks over in the direstion of Chick#2 with a look of astonishment. Because Chick #2 did not know where he was




Mike- (very agitated)


"Chick #2, what the F*@k are you doing here?"

Mike starts walking towards Chick #2 completely forgetting about Christina and his son.





Christina- (yelling)


"Are you serious? Mike how you gonna have this Bi#c* at my house. "

Now Mike is really bugging out because he does not know how Chick#2 found him.




Chick # 2-


"You must think I’m stupid. Technology is a wonderful thing isn't it Mike?? It can really be a girl's best friend"
said with a big smirk on her face as she is laughing loudly




Christina is now heading to her apartment.




Mike- (cont)


"How the HELL did you find me?"

Holding his face, he is very distraught




Chick #2-

"Why you think I bought you an IPhone, so I can
track your every location! You big Dummy! "




Mike looks down at his phone and shakes his head. He wants to throw it across the street. But, thinks twice because it would be way too expensive to replace.




Christina- (in her head)


Technology is a Bi*c#!

End Scene….




Side Note: My Home Girl (K-Hop, you know what it is) called me with this story and I had to share... Fact is way better then fiction. This story speaks for itself. The only thing that comes to mind is the Technology Song from Napoleon Dynamite! HAAAAAA, HAAAAA





I Love Technology: Sung by KIP



Why do you love me
Why do you need me
Always and forever

We met in a chat room
Now our love can fully bloom
Sure, the World Wide Web is great
But you, you make me 'salvivate'

Yes, I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and forever

Our love is like a flock of doves

Flying up to heaven above
Always and forever
Always and forever

Yes, our love is truly great
Always and forever

Why do you need me
Why do you love me...

Sorry I'm late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.
Hey Deb, can you take a photo of me on the horse real quick'
Sure.
Thanks.
I hope you guys experiences are unforgettable.
Lookee lookee, a little keepsake for you guys.
Lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment