Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Eye Candy#15




Eye candy of the day is Lance Gross. This fine young chocolate thang is very tasty!! He's an Howard alumni that turned down a track and field scholarship to become an actor. Best known for his role of Tyler Perry's House of Payne and engaged to America's Top Model Eva Pigford. This fine young specimen of a man is taken ladies, but you can still look and dream...look at his body I have to say that this is one of the best bodies I have seen in a minute...what do yall think??
GOOD LAWD!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lawdy lawd God bless A Man made perfect.
    How can this be where are man like him At some one tell me please.... Am I sining again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Comment above is mine Margie Longoria <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. man he is who i need in my life EVA you better hold tight HONEY !!

    ReplyDelete