Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eye Candy#8




Today's eye candy is none other than the sexy, dark and handsome brotha from across the pond Idrissa Akuna better known as Idris Elba. Idris might be best known as "Stringer Bell" from The Wire. He has starred in many tv shows and films; Daddy's Little Girls, Rock n Rolla, Obsessed and Sometimes in April just to name a few. He is also a DJ going by the name DJ Driis (www.myspace.com/hevlar_recordings). "Let your guard down, let this brother enter your private garden...I won't hurt ya I won't hurt ya girl" is a line from one of his songs..OH MY!!!!
His looks are killer and so is that accent..GOOD LAWD!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.
This is definitely one of the eye candies that has left me speechless, in a good way!!
It was definitely a task for me to pick through all the pictures I found, hope you ladies like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment