Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eye Candy#11





Okay Ladies here is the eye candy pick for today....I had to represent for the West Coast and the City of LA by introducing Nipsey Hussle to the eye candy segment of sistasnthecity. Ermias Asghedom (his real name; I believe is mixed with West African)aka Nipsey is the eptimoe of what LA is all about. From the way he walks&talks to his affiliation with the streets; He is a true Lost Angel. He is a rapper who hails (and reps to the fullest) from Crenshaw and Slauson Ave. He is a true gangsta, thug, whatever you wanna call him Ladies. Just a side note: One night the Sistas were in the club and I saw Nipsey Hussle, so I went up to him and said "Aren't you Nipsey, Nipsey Russle??" He looked at me with a big smile and started to laugh so hard, after a few seconds I realized what I said and started laughing too. He just looked at me and said "Nah baby it's Hussle, Nipsey Hussle". The infatuation took off from there. If ya don't know now you know what the West can offer a sista. Some times were need a thug in our life, they gotta have love too. Trust me Ladies, he is easy on the eyes; long braids&tats and Like Tupac said "Thug Passion" just like I like them (LOL). "You already know what it is"
GOOD LAWD!!!! Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.
ENJOY LADIES...and if ya see him on the streets of LA tell him you saw him on the blog!!

Smoochez
RONI

2 comments:

  1. Wowser talk about fine as hell. We need to see him in concert minus the drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all need to put Milo up their, Michelle knows him and I know she got some pictures. Girl share that man's looks with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete