Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fantasia in The Color Purple


SistasNtheCity will be going to see Fantasia in The Color Purple on Feb.27. Kareen told me that she heard Fantasia did not show up for one of the shows already, I disagreed because I knew that some days she was not scheduled to perform but come to find out she did call in sick after 2 days of the play being opened in LA. I heard she called in sick coincidentally the same day her "boo" came into town. Her "boo" is a guy named Antwaun Cook who supposedly is still married. Let me just say this to each their own, but you can't be messing with people's money knowing they are buying these tickets to see you perform not your understudy. I know on Sat. Feb. 27 she better be there rain, sleet, hail or snow!! Love me some Tasia but don't make me catch a case for calling out sick for some bogus love affair rendezvous do that on you day off girl.
(picture taken from www.theybf.com)

2 comments:

  1. TASIA IF U WEAR A TWO PIECE BOO U SUPPOSE TO MAKE SURE UR BOD IS TIGHT MAMI!DAM!IF U NEED A TRAINER IM YOUR GUY I JUST WONT TRAIN U AROUND THE BOSS TEENY LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show was MUCH better without Fantasia anyway. For the fools that demanded money back, and missed out, you are just that FOOLS. The understudy performing has EXPERIENCE & TRAINING to perform & give us a portrayal that Fantasia is fundamentally unable to live up to. Fantasia is a GHETTO STREET SINGER that may be able to sing in church or the shower, but still requires computer enhancements to release anything on iTunes or CD. Get over it... She AINT all that, and really needs a dose of reality that her TV show isnt bringing.

    ReplyDelete