Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eye Candy#13





Ladies, today's eye candy pick is an amazing rapper and actor. He hails from the Chi and is always reppin. Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr aka Common is easy on the ears and eyes. From albums to acting debuts to being a model, vegan and PETA & Obama supporter to supposedly dating tennis great Serena Williams, Common is always on the go. Common is not "common" looking(hahahaha)..from his smile to the lil freckles on his face. His voice is soothing enough to make any woman melt. My fav Common song is "I Want You" "I've been thinking bout, I've been thinking bout
I've been thinking bout you lately
Thoughts take me to when we were close
Addicted to your love, feel I need another dose"
GOOD LAWD yes I do and you will too after looking at his pics!!!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.
ENJOY LADIES

SMOOCHEZ
Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment