Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In a Perfect World...


I AM Confident, I AM Secure, I AM Spiritual, I AM Humble, I AM Creative, I AM a Blessed Woman

He will respect me and not be intimidated by who I AM-(a Confident, Secure, Spiritual, Humble, Creative and a Blessed Woman.) We would exchange intellectual conversation, share our likes dislikes and be honest about our strengths, weakness and insecurities. He would share the truth about his past and present life chooses. All this from a distance, with No pressure, with No expectation….
And I will have the strength and courage to accept HIM...
I will accept Him for Who HE is- a connection with a purpose. I will not allow my ego to complicate any part of this exchange, being secure in knowing that it is what it is. I will allow the universe and who I AM- (A Confident, Secure, Spiritual, Humble, Creative and Blessed Woman) to create its divine purpose. Letting Father/ Mother God intercede… No mind wandering, No forcing my ideal, Allowing it to just BE!

In a Perfect World…..


I AM Confident, I AM Secure, I AM Spiritual, I AM Humble, I AM Creative, I AM a Blessed Woman

Ladies, You are a perfect being accept nothing less then perfection!

Written by-Kareen, Powered by the Divine 2/16/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment