Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eye Candy-#6





We keep the eye candy diverse@sistasnthecity...here is my#1 eye candy for real...a few yrs back i was in Vegas during M.A.G.I.C. week and was walking out a club with my girls when low and behold i saw a white boy with a lot of tats(mind u i just saw the back of him) and knew it was my boy Travis Barker; drummer for Blink 182 and creator of Famous Stars and Straps. I almost lost my mind...I walked over and introduced myself..he was so cool and nice, he is really into his fans!! Me and my girls were like is she(me) the only black girl that loves you hahahahaha(so corny but we were a bit tipsy at the time come on it was Vegas-free drinks everywhere u go) He was like nah the black girls love me too and I love them..I was blushing..My girls continued to tell him how much I was a fan and how we were just talking about him in the hotel room while getting ready for the night. After what seemed like an eternity of convo he invited us to his party@The GhostBar@The Palms which we gladly accepted. His assistant Chris was there too(God Bless his soul RIP Chris) and was very nice too and said he would make sure we got in..we took a couple of pics and heading back to the hotel. I was in heaven. The next night we made our way to the Palms which was a zoo and there were people everywhere trying to get into the party. Once I saw Chris we made our way to the front and he noticed us and let us in. I was so surprised because I just knew we would be waiting in line and they had forgotten about us. As we rode in dark elevator up to the rooftop of the Palms to the Ghostbar we were all giddy LOL. Once the doors open there were people everywhere..We made our way to the bar, danced around a lil and started to look for Travis. Suddenly he appeared out of nowhere with the light shining on him; he was on the couch talking to Paris Hilton, so we made our way over and of course once we got 2 inches close to him the bodyguard stopped us. We were like he knows us (HAHAHAHA yeah right?!?) we peeked around the bodyguard's massive arms and waved to Travis. He got up from the couch and tapped the bodyguard on the arm and came around him and gave us all hugs and thanked us for coming. We talked a bit and took pics and decided to walk around. Next thing I know Too Short was on stage performing "Blow the Whistle" I ran into my boy Mackey who I hadn't seen in yrs, come to find out he was friends with Travis and was there with him and his peoples...long story short IT WAS AN AMAZING NIGHT.
Travis is truly my #1 eye candy

No comments:

Post a Comment