Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You Just Never Know.....


Highlight of My Sunday!!

So yesterday I went to a NBA game with my Uncle
Man was that the shit !!
Just me and my Uncle I kind of
felt like a kid again like he
was coming to pick me up to take me to the
park and swing LOL
So Sensitive Sometimes Shells cut it out!!
My Uncle has always been a father figure to me
he just don't know that I was his little spoiled child!
Me and my girl cousins just spoiled!!!!
But wait we went to the La Clippers and Sacramento Kings Game
I thought it would be a great game but even after the first
Clippers were losing so I got to feast my eyes on something SCRUMPTIOUS!!
Luckily my cousin Westcoast Willi came and rescued me LAWD
talk bout some EYECANDY he bought to the table!!!!!!
Got the warnings already but didn't think I was going to be drooling at the mouth
A Little bit extreme a HUSTLA doesn't never drool
We went into the Skybox and was enjoying life!!
Talk about luscious lips perfect skin complexion,
Talk about invading someone's space but I don't think he minded LOL
Damn I was all in his mouth some pretty ass teeth too
Lawd Ladies don't be afraid to speak up for what you want
You never question Who You Are, Always Stay Confident Within Yourself
Be secure that whatever you want you can get !!
Hopefully I did LMAO!!

Stay Tuned !!

Shells
A great start to a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment