Friday, March 5, 2010

It's not easy being the Queen B


MAN!!!!!! this week has been a lil frustrating first off being a supervisor is not an easy thing especially when people be popping off at the mouth
This week I had to really let someone know who the
Superior was in my office
He tried to question my policies and how I handle my shit WTF OH HELL NO DON'T DO THAT !
So I took the time out to let that employee know if your work wasn't incorrect you wouldn't. Have to worry about how many times I make copies of your documents!!
How I handle my dept is my biz and how you handle your cubicle should be your only business and
Your going to keep your job !!
Wow sometimes being an authority of grown ass people can be worse than babysitting babies and toddlers
Now that's not fair to my other employees now that have to deal with MOMMY DEAREST from here on out !! SUPERVISOR wow the price I pay to have a job title LMAO but my paper stopped me from choking a mf out lol

Hope today is a better day and I don't get my last check for stepping out of BECKY mode and into GHETTO SUPERSTAR MIKI

Lmao TATA
SHELLS

No comments:

Post a Comment