Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I thought you were REAL.....


You expected someone to act a certain way because you've know them for years but I guess that shit don't count I'm just keeeping it real you really have to hang with someone to actually know the real deal because the shit my homegirl went through with someone we know was some Bullshit
I hope I don't sound kinda LOONEY!!!!!!
Since I ain't mentioned no names and shit !!!
But before I sound like a mad B$^ch ill just let it ride!
People sometime should keep their mouth shut when its come to hollering I'M REAL Real in whose eyes and have you picked up a dictionary lately Because I seen your face next to SUSPECT !!
Someone that claims their real and end up being Phony than a MF!!!!! Shots to my real Niggas in Charge
A Hustla got to keep it real sometimes !!!!!
Real people apologize for their wrong doing !!!
You Got the number make that Call FOOL!!!!!
Shelly Shells
(image sourced from yahoo image search)

1 comment: