Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eye Candy#20





Today's eye candy pick is an actor who some might remember from The Fast and Furious, Into The Blue, Flags of Our Fathers and Varsity Blues. But I think sistas we remember him for those icy blue eyes, chiseled face and GOOD LAWD that body. He is the epitome of a California Boy. Born in the Valley and raised in the Mormon Church, Mr. Paul Walker is something to drool over (pick you mouths up and close them after looking at these pictures)!! He was one of People's Most Beautiful People in 2001 and sistas do you not see why?? This boy has the body of those surfers that you see on the PCH getting undressed and have to take a second look at their abs and arms (or is that just me?? hahahahaha). I know he was in the Fast and the Furious, but when it comes down to it I rather have the furious than the fast and I think he can satisfy that one!!He loves the water so if a sista is drowning he can come rescue me any time and perform mouth-to-mouth HAHA! GOOD LAWD!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.

No comments:

Post a Comment