Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eye Candy#22




Today's eye candy is tall, dark and handsome...sistas he looks good enough to eat!!!! He first came on the scene singing in the bus on the Coca Cola commercial..mmmmmmm.......I think that's when we all fell in love with, not only with his looks but that voice too!!!! Tyrese Gibson was born and raised in LA; Watts California that is...so you know he give that hood love that us sistas love so much!!!! Not only his he good looking, he can sing and act. My favorite movie of his is "Baby Boy" JODY JODY JODY GOOD LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Signs of Making Love and Sweet Lady are my fav songs. I wish he could whisper those lyrics into my ears. This brotha makes a sista think bad thoughts just by looking at him. He makes a sista speechless for real!!!! OH LAWD did I mention his body and those tats??!!And that SMILE??!!!!! Just look at the pictures and if ya never liked chocolate before you will be an addict now LOL...GOOD LAWD!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.
(images taken from yahoo image search engine)

No comments:

Post a Comment