Friday, March 19, 2010

IT'S OVER


People just don't freaking get it
If you get the voice mail message every time you call you should know I don't want to be bothered, some old friends are exactly that for a reason !!
YOU DIG!!
In the past not in the future
Look I think you rather get the voice mail rather to hear what I have to tell you there's always a good reason people get eliminated from my life and its usually because being real is a quality you just don't practice lmao
Damn if I had a reject option button for text so I wouldn't have to read you plead and beg and interrogate me on why your all of a sudden. Non existent.
Just look at yourself and not your cover mf but your soul and spirit it's a damn book I already read and written a new chapter about
Seems like its not a great ending for you!!
But a new beginning for me
You have been exiled.
And for those of you that question am I talking about you call my phone you'll get your answer lol
Some friends and people you have to let go or your spirit won't grow !!

Shells
(image sourced from yahoo image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment