Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Apple Don't Fall Far From The Tree LOL



Ok so now I realize what people mean when they say you act just like your parents
Well I figured out the clowning sarcastic me gets that shit from my mom so the other day she came to visit me and my friend pf came over so my mom start telling this brother oh wow your nice looking nice beautiful black skin nice structure you just represent a strong black man. Broad shoulders. IDRIS TYPE My friend was blushing even under his dark choc skin you know she was on point with the shit but damn she was reading him and shit damn just like me NICE MOM DUKES !!!!! LMAO
So she was like you better than that other lil negroe I seen walking down the street mind you dude live up the street and you know we be chiefing lol laughing clowning watching football so mom dukes was like
OH HE MUST BE CONSERVATIVE he walking down the street. HE MUST BE A CONSERVAGAS type nigga LMAO oh me and p was like your mom is so CLOWNING
She was like brothas can't be a conservagas type man coming to see my daughter
So when people say Mich your too mean or straight forward sarcastic if you met my moms you would be like
SHE GOT IT FROM HER MAMAS I'm OUT !!! GOT IT HONESTLY!!!!!!

Shelles

No comments:

Post a Comment