Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eye Candy#24




Today's eye candy I had no idea existed until I saw him in the movie "Brooklyn's Finest" as a rookie cop....Officer arrest me LOL!!!! Jesse Williams is Swedish and Black and has an African American Studies degree from Temple University (same BA I got HEY!!!! LOL)and was a teacher...I would love to serve detention with him after school. I guess he is famous for his Grey's Anatomy role as Dr. Jackson Avery (Michelle has probably seen him since that is one of her shows haha). He was also the love interest in Rhianna's Russian Roulette...How I have never seen this lovely creature before is a mystery to me, but I am so glad that I found him today. Ladies this boy is FINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! With his olive tanned skin, those eyes facial hair and those freckles..he looks good!!!!.and he's educated what more can a sista hope and dream for???????.he can play doctor with this sista anytime!! GOOD LAWD!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.

1 comment:

  1. mystery man are the best and yes he is fine never seen him before, and yes a handsome and educated man can only be a girls dream... he can tutor me anytime lol

    margie longoria

    ReplyDelete