Friday, March 5, 2010

Stalkerville...has it every happened to you??


Well Well Well A New Day Has Risen
Why me Ya'll Can I just say leave me alone
I've been quiet for a couple of days .
But I'm about to be so loud TODAY!!!
So over the weekend I experienced and old
stalker STALKING again after a year of being in hiatus
This dude is a few years older than me so I know exactly what
he is missing LMAO
After experiencing him at my window being peeping Tom
Popping up at my security gate ringing the bell
Sitting outside my house and my work
PLACING CONDOMS ON MY FRONT DOOR
telling niggas oh since your over there getting your
wank sucked tonight
I'll come back next week !! HATER HATER HATER!!
It's like this people there are so many men and women out
in the world why are you sitting outside my house
It's really an uncomfortable situation when you think about it
Living as a prisoner in your own home watching outside to make
sure this crazed man is not sitting outside
So this weekend I showed his ass
He sends me a text I see you watching tv what are you looking at?
What wait a minute let me take a breathe. HE'S BACK but after today
he won't be back so I pulled a fast one on him and crept outside my shit
and walked behind his car tapped on the window and SLAPPED the DOGSHIT
out of this dude his whole face was SMUSHED. MF yeah now what !!
Shall I Say Surprised!!
Ladies you don't have to deal with a man that you don't want and you shouldn't have to
feel unsafe in your own home. Just always keep a pot of hot grits handy that will fix him!!
Shells



I SAW YOU.....
When I lived in Louisiana I dated this boy in my senior year til about the last part of my 1st yr in college. Before we broke up I was notified by the bank that someone was taking money out of my checking account hackers or so I thought. My BF and I went to the bank after they called me to let me know they have video surveillance of the criminal. He stayed in the car and I went in. As I sat there watching the video of the person taking money out of the ATM, the person turned around and it was him MY BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stood up and thanked the bank for being so diligent in trying to find this person and rectify the situation. I never mentioned to them that the person was my BF and he was waiting in the car. I wanted to take matters into my own hands. So I walked to my car calmly and opened the door. As I sat down in the driver seat he turned to look at me with the "puppy dog" look on his face. I slapped that look right off of his face along with his sunglasses. I FUCKED his ass up in that car. I did not car that we were still in the bank parking lot nor if anyone saw me. After a few minutes and sore hands and throat from screaming. I kicked his ass out of my car and drove off. Like a young naive girl in love I did not press charges(he did give me all my money back, I did not understand why he did that since he was a drug dealer(I know ladies I know). This is when the stalking began. He would show up at my job and just park in the back and watch me throughout my shift. Then he would be gone by the time I was off and walking to my car. He would leave love letters and flowers on my windshield. When I would look around to see if he was still there sometimes I would see him parked across the street looking at me. At night I would hear lil rocks being thrown at my window(my room was on the 2nd floor of my dad's house). When I would go to the window I would see him standing there in the dark just looking. Finally I drove to his house and gave him a taste of his own medicine. I would park across the street and just sit there waiting for him to come out. When he would go out and about around town I would try to be there too. After a couple of months of him stalking me and me stalking him...he stopped. He finally got the point. I'm glad he did because I had already spoken to some of my male friends to handle the situation and they were willing and waiting too. Ladies, my situation probably wouldn't have happened if I filed charges against him or maybe him being arrested would have made the stalking worse once he was released. Either way ladies if you are being stalked you have to protect yourself either legally or physically. Don't wait til it gets to the extreme to make a decision!!!

Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment