Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eye Candy#21




Today's eye candy was one of my dream lovers when I was growing up. When I first saw his "bad ass" attitude on 21 Jump Street I was forever a fan(and my Aunt Daphne is a FANATIC). Mr. Johnny Deep is what a sista would call a "bad ass/rebel" he is so against the grain as an actor and I think that is what sistas are attracted too. He has the looks, the swag and can really ACT!! He has starred in 21 Jump Street, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissorhands, Benny&Joon, Pirates of the Caribbean, Public Enemies, Blow &Donnie Brasco (my 3 fav of his movies). Mr. Deep exudes that bad boy image that us sistas dream about...who wouldn't want to be on the run with him like the characters in Public Enemies?? He also dabs in a lil bit of rock n roll...bad boy+rock star= a sista's dream LOL...Mr. Deep has the tats, the looks and those eyes are so seductive they just draw you into him!! He is literally a jack of all trades...actor, rock star, wine maker and restaurateur......Why wouldn't he be one of our eye candies?? GOOD LAWD!!
Thank you LAWD for blessing the Earth and our eyes with this beautiful creature that you created.

No comments:

Post a Comment