Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party at Home


So I woke up this morning with startling news about a shooting at a so called Bisou Elite club on Beverly if you watch the news I'm pretty sure you heard.
I've seen fights and people scatter through the years of clubbing but I have never ever been in a crowd and beenn randomly shot at !!!
I remember when I use to go to that club and the Police would be heavy Outside .That night where were they at ???Drive by in a Bentley in Bev Hills !!!
Wow this very enlightening to me let's me know by sitting my grown ass in the house is the best thing to do !! Two innocent bystanders shot and a valet man dead.
Don't get me wrong I mean I love the hot shit now special events,award weekends shit where the cars are parked at a shuttle and no one can just jump in a car and start shooting. Real security. I can't put my ass in jeopardy to shake my small tailfeather I'll pass. You can keep the undercover dudes,the expensive bottles and drinks, the tired mamas boy driving his mamas car,the shelter recipients,the want to be rappers that should be thinking about retirement,bad breathe sweaty silver dollar watermelon hanging titty hoes ,and no common sense using half asses. Because if you think about it ,the times I use to party are nothing like the current clubs. The music is totally different and I can listen to the roots.nas,notorious.common,mary j ,wutang,swv.jodeci.mj,erykah.outkast,gap band,prince morris day and the time.full force lisa lisa and the cult jam ,d angelo,lauryn hill,heavy d &the boyz,arrest and developement,jill scott, blink 182 , no doubt,etc . Create your own club in the comfort of your temple !!
Shells
(image sourced from yahoo image search engine)

No comments:

Post a Comment