Friday, April 16, 2010

JUST TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Man people sometimes get on my last damn nerves
always thinking what they got to offer is better than
what is already at hand
People try to make their plans sound better and then shit
just goes down hill from there.
How many times have I been out somewhere with a plan
in mind and then the shit gets redirected and then wtf
happens next is that I don't end up enjoying myself at all!!!!!! NEVER
So what now Do I continue to let people ruin my fun or
should I be real and tell them the shit they plan
IS SOME FREAKIN BULLSHIT and it never works out
SO STOP TRYING TO BE A FREAKIN PARTY PLANNER
If you want to plan some other shit PLAN IT and be on your
GOD DAMN WAY !
Man see now I know why there is only three people in the
SISTASNTHECITY picture FOR REAL !!
And why my phone dials some numbers on a consistent basis
I hate phony people trying to hang with the Crew but they really
just don't belong unless oh let's go to the club!!
Since your so overtop and rich can you come up with anything better besides
going to club CAN SOME PEOPLE USE THEIR FREAKIN MINDS
and come up with better options besides going to the club ???
Beeotch if you dont call me why you hanging out on special events for my girls bday
Who cares if people get their feelings hurt thats what real friends do tell the truth
So What's the problem in speaking up telling people
I dont need your suggestions
I dont need your help because everytime we follow your lead it's BULLSHIT !!
Man if I end up on a vacation and have a bad time ill probably be losing some friends
as well wtf does it matter no one calls or visits me anyway except for my sistas
So I guess it wont be a loss right right!
Speaking the truth !!!!!!
Shells
(image sourced from flickr.com)

1 comment: