Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family


Today is a day of relief
Just to love and live life to the fullest
Don't let life situations get the best of you
God only gives you things that he knows you can
conquer
Appreciate the things you do have and don't worry about
the things you don't
Easier said than done I know
But I fell victim to being negative but then I realized that won't help me out
So I look to God for a positive resolution and from here on out I've
been living life with no stress REALLY
I have my sistas and my family and friends and a roof over my head
I may not be rich but I'm rich in soul
Money is the root to all evil, Money must be used for Good !!
People kill to have money to buy materialistic things
I like to have money to eat and take care of my friends and family when they need it
It may be a little but my family can have all I got!
I had to take a step back and ponder on the things that make me happy and me
having the type of Family I have makes me happy.
Family will always come first Always

No comments:

Post a Comment